Why Art of Regeneration?
At Art of Regeneration (AOR) we know that complex and enduring social issues require ethical, creative research, rigorous analysis and grounded solutions. We think that evaluation works best when practitioners are involved in shaping impact measures and evidence progress as the project progresses. Project managers, funders, beneficiaries - all stakeholders can clearly see change you bring about.
Our research, evaluation, project development and delivery are guided by the principles of:
- Utilising participative methods
- Maintaining high ethical standards
- Adopting a practical approach
- Carrying out rigorous research
- Being reflective and sharing learning
- Ensuring our team has high levels of relevant experience
- Meeting deadlines within set budgets
- High quality processes, outcomes and products.
Examples of previous projects and profiles of our staff team can be found via the Project tab
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971 064464 for further details.